The truth is, adoption isn’t giving your baby away. Adoption can provide your child with a safe, stable family environment, even if you yourself aren’t ready to do so. There are many reasons that women choose adoption, but many of those reasons involve the desire to provide a better life for their child. Adoption is not something suitable for every situation and person, but it is an option to consider during an unexpected pregnancy. Hope Pregnancy Center will provide you with information while you decide if adoption is right for you.
While we are not an adoption agency, we can help you explore the options available to you from the type of plan to the type of family you want your child to have. Both you and the baby’s father can be involved in the decision making process.
Option adoption involves choices, such as:
• You choose your child’s parents. There are families of all races ready to adopt.
• You can email, talk to, text with, or even meet the adoptive parents before your baby is born.
• You decide how things go at the hospital. You can see and hold your baby. You can even name your baby!
• You can choose to have on-going contact with your child and the adoptive parents after adoption.
• You can make plans for your future and be proud that you gave your baby the life you wanted him/her to have.
It takes courage to be honest with yourself and to ask for help. Remember, you have the ability to choose the type of adoption that fits your current situation. Make an appointment today to confirm your pregnancy and learn more about all your pregnancy options so you can make a fully informed choice.
If you decide that adoption might be a good choice for you, we can provide you with a list of referrals to adoption agencies so you can research this option more thoroughly.
To speak with a trained professional about making an adoption plan outside of Hope Pregnancy Center’s business hours, you can call or text someone at Lifetime Adoption at 1.800.923.6784
Monday to Thursday, 10 AM to 4 PM
We’re conveniently located on the Waterbury to New Haven route of the Connecticut Transit Bus Line. There is a bus stop at the Cheshire Public Library and we’re right next door at
110 Main Street Cheshire, CT 06410.
We do not perform, nor refer for abortions.