Donate new or gently used baby items for infants up to 12 months old, including:
- Clothing / diapers
- Baby equipment
- Cribs (no dropsides, please), car seats, bouncy seats, pack ‘n’ plays, strollers, baby bathtubs, etc.
- Baby supplies
- Nursing supplies, pacifiers, diaper bags, etc.
We are able to offer all of our services free of charge to our clients because of the financial support of individuals, churches and businesses in the community. Whether it is a one time or recurring gift, we appreciate your partnership in our mission.
- Pray for us in your personal time with God
- Form a prayer team that commits to pray for us regularly
- Ask your church to pray for us
There are endless ways to creatively support Hope Pregnancy Center! Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Host a baby shower
Have all the fun and games of a real baby shower and gather a pile of gifts for HPC. Call our office to arrange for a HPC staff member to represent us at your baby shower.
- Happy Birthday…to HPC The next time you’re about to write the birthday party invitation tag line “please, no gifts”, think again. Consider asking your guests to bring a baby item and spread the birthday happiness to a mom and baby who need it.
Kids can help too
Kids love to be a part of something big, so why not channel it to a good cause? Let their imaginations fly with ways they can raise support for HPC clients.
There are a variety of ways you can use your time and skills to help others.
- Sort and launder donated baby clothing
- Clean baby equipment
- Be a translator for Spanish clients
- Become a personal coach mentor
- Male coaches to mentor male clients
Contact the office for more information or to obtain a volunteer application.